Red Dot Games the developers behind Car Mechanic Simulator games has developed and released Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on PC this week.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 is a simulation of car mechanics job obviously. You can repair, change non-working parts of cars or even the whole car for your customers in your garage where you have all the tools which car mechanics use. The game has much more attention to detail this time than its predecessors (2014 and 2015).
The game features:
- photorealistic graphics
- 40+ cars to get your hands dirty with
- 10+ tools to help you check out cars
- 1000+ parts waiting for you
- start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
- mix of randomly generated jobs to fulfill
- endless gameplay
- multilevel car parking in which you can store you cars
- Advanced Upgrades System (level up and spend your points to upgrades)
- Path Test to test car suspension
- Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around)
- Race Track to test car performance
- Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to outbid them
- Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save money)
- Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns – make sure to look there for parts
- Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)
- Car Editor for modders (add your cars to the game!)
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 is now available on PC via steam and it will be coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles on Q4 of 2017 (October-December).
You can watch the Official Trailer and the Official Gameplay Trailer below: