Bethesda has released today a new trailer for id Software and Avalanche Studios‘ upcoming first-person shooter Rage 2.
The new trailer for Rage 2 presents everything you need to know about the game. You can take a look at it below:
Rage 2 is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on Tuesday, 14th May 2019.
Kylotonn Racing and Bigben Games have announced FIA European Truck Racing Championship which will be heading this July to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
“In this game, a FIA TRC race consists of 12 trucks on a circuit, facing off in four sprints of 45 km each, with special passing techniques, physics and inertia distinct from any other type of vehicle, special penalties, and a reservoir of 200 litres of water that must be managed manually to cool your brakes, avoid overheating, and finish the race.”
FIA European Truck Racing Championship will launch in July 2019 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Ubisoft will be releasing today a free weekend trial for their racing game The Crew 2 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
Players will be able to experience car, boat and airplane racing in the streets and countryside of the United States. The free weekend trial will be running starting today Friday, 25th April 2019 and it will be ending on Sunday, 28th April 2019.
The game will also be on sale up to 75% off on each digital storefront and players can continue their progress if they choose to purchase the full game.
Sony Bend Studio has announced ahead of the worldwide launch of PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone that they will be releasing free downloadable content for the game starting in June 2019.
Starting in June 2019, a a new difficulty mode and new challenges will be coming to all Days Gone owners with an active internet connection for free.
Survival difficulty mode will put player skills into a test, as they will have to beat the story with increased difficulty settings, none of the player perks like Fast Travel or survival vision and a HUD that will remove maps and indicators from the gameplay screen, making it an immersive and definitive survival experience.
Each week beginning in June, a new Bike, Horde, or Combat challenge will be deployed to test players even further.
Players will also be able to earn new trophies and unique bike skins.
Days Gone will be launching worldwide on Friday, 26th April 2019 exclusively on PlayStation 4.
Frontier Developments has announced Planet Zoo, a new simulation game in which players will be able to build their own zoos and manage them.
Planet Zoo will deliver an authentic zoo experience. You will be able to manage many animals from playful lion cubs to mighty elephants in your own zoos that you will craft.
Nurture your animals throughout their lives, study and manage every species to see them thrive, and help them raise young to pass their genes onto future generations.
Manage your own zoo in an expressive world that reacts to every choice you make. Focus on the big picture or go hands-on and look after the smallest details. Thrill visitors with prestigious animals and famous exhibits, develop your zoo and research new technologies, and release animals back into the wild to repopulate the planet.
Unleash your creativity with the next evolution of Planet Coaster’s best-in-class creation mechanics. Craft stunning scenery and habitats, dig lakes and rivers, raise hills and mountains, and carve tunnels and caves as you build your own zoo. See your animals and visitors respond to your creative vision, and share your designs with friends in Planet Zoo’s online community.
Planet Zoo will launch on PC through Steam in Autumn 2019.
Polyphony Digital has released its Free April Update for Gran Turismo Sport on PlayStation 4, featuring classic European cars and great roadsters, along with new events for GT League and new landscapes for Scapes mode.
Five new vehicles are added into Gran Turismo Sport including:
- Porsche 962 C ’88
- Renault R8 Gordini ’66
- Audi TT Coupé 3.2 quattro ’03
- Honda Fit Hybrid ’14
- Toyota Sprinter Trueno 3-door 1600GT APEX (AE86) ’83
New rounds have been added to the existing GT League events including:
- Beginner League: Two new rounds added to the Compétition de France.
- Amateur League: Two new rounds added to the Tourist Trophy.
- Professional League: Two new rounds added to the Group 1 Cup.
Polyphony Digital has added “Embrace the natural beauty of Oceania” to the Specially Featured section, allowing player to snap photo shots of New Zealand’s landscape. Lastly, in Sport Mode, a Global Manufacturer Ranking screen has added to the Manufacturers Series section.
FromSoftware has released today the v1.03 update to Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, bringing a host of bug fixes and improvements to the stability of the game.
You can visit the FromSoftware’s website to read the patch notes or take a look at them below:
Improvements to Strategic Approaches
- Adjusted the efficiency and Spirit Emblem cost of the following to encourage usage and diversity of approach:
- Prosthetic Tools: “Lazulite Sacred Flame,” “Loaded Axe” series, “Sparking Axe,” “Lazulite Axe”
- Combat Arts: “Ashina Cross,” “Dragon Flash,” “One Mind,” “Floating Passage,” “Spiral Cloud Passage,” “Mortal Draw,” “Empowered Mortal Draw”
- Items: “Spiritfall” series
- Reduced the Posture damage dealt by the first hit of the Combat Arts “Senpou Leaping Kicks” and “High Monk” as it was causing more damage than intended in certain cases. Posture damage dealt in the latter-half of the combo has been increased.
- Increased the Poison build-up dealt by the Prosthetic Tool “Sabimaru” against enemies that were intended to be weak against it.
- Increased the drop rate of “Divine Confetti” for Fencers in Ashina Castle.
- Adjusted loading screen tips and tutorial text, as well as adding new text.
- Slightly reduced Posture and Vitality of Blazing Bull in order to improve game pacing and balance time in combat.
- Lowered the price of information sold by Anayama the Peddler.
- The Chained Ogre inside Ashina Castle is now Red Eyed.
- Fixed a bug where “Gokan’s Sugar” and “Gokan’s Spiritfall” were not mitigating player Posture damage taken while guarding or deflecting enemy attacks.
- Fixed a bug where system crashes could cause save data to become corrupted on PC.
- Fixed a bug where certain enemies would sometimes stop attacking the player.
- Fixed a bug where certain actions could not be performed after reconfiguring the controls.
- Fixed certain bugs that were allowing the player to access unexpected areas, which could result in becoming unable to obtain items or make further progress.
- Fixed cases of certain text being displayed incorrectly.
- Improved stability.
- Improved performance.
- Other various bug fixes.
The 1.03 update for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is live now.
Saber Interactive and Focus Home Interactive have announced the Old-Timers DLC for MudRunner coming on 30th April 2019 for free to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Nintendo Switch.
The Old Timers DLC will feature a new map – The Rocky Hills and two new vehicles from the 1950’s – the Chevrolet Napco 3100 (1957) and the GMC DW950 (1952-1954).
The MudRunner Old Timers DLC will launch on Tuesday, 30th April 2019 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Nintendo Switch.
Developer PlayMagic and publisher Microïds have announced the remake of the 2003’s cel-shaded first-person shooter XIII which was a classic hit and very innovative for the time.
XIII is a first person shooter where you play as «Thirteen», a talented soldier who lost his memory and has been accused of killing the President of the United States. You first wake up injured and amnesic on Brighton Beach with the only clue being a small key and a mysterious tattoo “XIII” next to your clavicle. It’s now your job to search for answers through a 34 levels solo campaign.
The original game has been released back in 2003 on PlayStation 2, Xbox and Ninendo GameCube by Ubisoft. It was a cult hit amongst the fans of first-person shooters for its unique cel-shaded design.
XIII will release on Wednesday, 13th November 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
NetherRealm Studios and Warner Bros. Games have released the Launch Trailer for Mortal Kombat 11 showcasing fighters of the past and the present fighting with deadly attacks.
Mortal Kombat 11 will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on Tuesday, 23rd April 2019.