Microsoft has released yesterday two more Xbox 360 titles on the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Program.
EA’s hack n’ slash Dante’s Inferno and Ubisoft’s Real-Time Strategy RUSE both released in 2010 are now playable on Xbox One consoles using the discs or the digital versions.
Dante’s Inferno will also be available on the vault of the EA Access Subscription Service this week.
Electronic Arts has announced that CRYTEK’s Crysis 2 Online Servers on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC will be shut down on Thursday, 11th October 2018.
That means players won’t be able to play Online or visit the game’s leaderboards starting on that date.
World of Warcraft’s Battle for Azeroth expansion is one month away until its release, so Blizard Entertainment is making some preparations for it by launching today a huge patch for everyone.
The new update adds new story quests changes to the combat system, new customization options, new social features and so much more. You can read the full list of additions and changes by visiting the game’s dedicated website here.
The patch is available right now on PC and the World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Expansion launches on Tuesday, 14th August 2018 on PC.
Hello Games and 505 Games have announced that No Man’s Sky NEXT will launch as a free update to PlayStation 4 and PC, as well as on Xbox One for the first time.
Sean Murray, founder of Hello Games said:
“Nearly two years ago our small team of friends, with a shared love of sci-fi, opened up the universe of No Man’s Sky for the first time. It was an innovative, weird and at times lonely game. I loved that, it reminded me of the science fiction books I grew up with. It was broad in a way that almost no other game is, but with four updates it has become broader and so much deeper too.
That will be even more true with the launch of NEXT, bringing a full Multiplayer experience. We can’t wait for you to play.”
You can read below the brand-new features coming with the free No Man’s Sky NEXT update:
- Team up a small team of friends and explore the universe together, or be joined by random travelers.
- You can help friends to stay alive, or prey on others to survive.
- Tiny shelters or complex colonies that you build as a team are shared for all players.
- Fight as a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with friends and enemies.
- Race exocraft across weird alien terrains, creating race tracks and trails to share online.
- Character customization allows you to personalize your appearance.
- The game is fully playable in third or first person, both on-foot and in ship.
- Planetary rings and improved space visuals make space more beautiful than ever.
- Dramatically improved planetary terrain generation, ground textures, water and clouds bring the environment to life.
- Significantly more detail added to ships, NPCs and buildings.
Unlimited Base Building
- Bases can now be built anywhere on any planet.
- Dramatically increased base building complexity and size limits.
- Hundreds of new base parts.
- Own multiple bases.
- Assemble and upgrade a fleet of frigates and command them from the bridge of your freighter.
- Send your fleet out to into the universe, or deploy them to help you as you explore a specific system.
- Improved freighter base building allows a truly custom capital ship.
- Invite your friends aboard and take on challenging multiplayer missions from the Galactic Commision Station on your bridge.
The developer also said that there will be even more updates in the future for No Man’s Sky.
No Man’s Sky NEXT Free update will launch on PlayStation 4 and PC on Tuesday, 24th July 2018. The Xbox One version of the game will release for the first time on the same day and it will receive the NEXT update for free.
Treyarch and Activision have released a new trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII, giving another look on the game’s Zombies Mode.
Scarlett Rhodes is out to solve her eccentric father’s mysterious disappearance. With the help of three loyal outcasts, she’ll fight waves of the undead and uncover a prized relic wielding an extraordinary power that threatens all of humanity.
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII includes three Zombies Adventures in the package: IX, Voyage of Despair, and Blood of the Dead. With an exciting new adventure and a brand-new cast of characters, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s Zombies will feature the deep gameplay and Easter eggs that fans expect.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III releases on Friday 12th October 2018 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Two betas are planned for the game in August and September, you can read all the details about them here.
IO Interactive has released today Episode 3 for Hitman free for a limited time on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
Players will play as Agent 47, as he travels to Marrakesh in Morocco to neutralize some high-value targets.
The Hitman Summer Pack is available right now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. You have until the 31st July 2018 to claim it. When you claim it, it’s going to be available forever in your library.
The Summer Pack includes:
ICA Facility Location
- 2 story missions
- 2 Escalation Contracts
- 40+ Challenges
- 17 achievements / Trophies
Marrakesh Location offers:
- ‘The Gilded Gage’ story mission
- 8 Escalation Contracts
- 20 levels of Marrakesh Mastery (including 6 gear/weapon unlocks)
- 90+ Challenges
- 7 achievements / Trophies
- Future Re-activated Elusive Targets in Marrakesh
- And More.
The second DLC expansion for Far Cry 5 Lost on Mars travels players away from Hope County farms to the planet of Mars.
Players will be playing as Nick Rye as they blast their way through Martian arachnoids, flying around Mars and hanging out with old buddy Hurk.
Far Cry 5: Lost on Mars expansion is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
Hungry Shark World is a mobile game released by Ubisoft, in which players control a shark and eat everything that stands in front of them, as well as unlocking more sharks by completing some actions.
Hungry Shark World is now available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Ninteno Switch consoles. It is also has 4K visuals for Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro consoles.
Compulsion Games and Gearbox Publishing released a new Trailer for We Happy Few which showcases the three playable characters and it gives a new look at the “crazy drug-filled” world.
The latest Trailer also offers a brief look at the weapon-crafting mechanisms, skill trees, and side-quests.
You can watch the trailer below:
We Happy Few is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on Friday, 10th August 2018
Bandai Namco Entertainment released a new trailer for Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition, a remaster of the 2008 JRPG title.
The game will feature enhanced graphics and it will feature new mystic arts, new costums and new battles.
Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition is planned to release on Winter of 2019 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Nintendo Switch.